1. Visitparis.com is a personal site authored
by an individual. Visitparis.com has no connection in any way
with the city of Paris itself.
2. Use of this site constitutes your agreement to all
of the following terms and conditions which
take effect immediately on your first use of
3. No text or images are in the Public Domain. The
overall design, appearance and Trade Dress of this Web site is the proprietary
trade dress of DSC.
4. All images, source code, graphics, Web design, text, HTML and stories
are copyrighted with all reproduction rights reserved. These elements
are not in the public domain, are not freeware and are protected under
US and International Intellectual Property laws.
5. You agree not download, forward, archive, print images, link any image
or text, alter any images, text or Web pages, distribute or redistribute
the contents of this site without permission. If you'd like to use any
content simply ask.
6. If a friend would like to see this site simply email the URL < http://www.visitparis.com
> to them.
7. Linking Policy: If you have a site that would like to link to this
one you must ask first. There are no exceptions.
8 . Anti-SPAM Policy: If you spam any address on this site you have a
stunning chance of meeting the Federal Trade
Commission. People have
been sued before and settled by paying $500.00 to avoid court. See
the check they sent.
9 . If you visit a 3rd party site linked to or from this one, we disclaim
any affiliation or responsibility for the content or operability of that
10 . By accessing www.visitparis.com you agree to adjudicate any disputes
arising from your use of this site according to all US Federal laws and
the laws of Washington State, USA, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction
and venue in such courts.
11 . If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not
have permission to access the contents of this Web site and therefore
will cease using this Web site immediately.
12. By accessing this site you agree to everything above, so... Let's
get on with it! Start with either Vacation Planning, the travelogues
or photos and enjoy yourself.